Wednesday 14 November 2012

Shopping!

Went to Horton Plaza today which is a Westfield that's half indoor half outdoor and crazy layout-ed. It's super fun and cool looking when you get there, but it's like Machu Picchu when you're loaded down by shopping bags. Which I so was xD

Llama
Bought tons of stuff at Bath and Body Works and some dresses at Francesca's (that place never does me wrong xD Went in for skirts ONLY, promised myself no dresses - come out with no skirts but 4 or 5 dresses). Oh oh oh and my favourite part - bought the below shoes I've been eyeing off since Seattle. Not only were they $10 cheaper than Seattle and San Fran, but I also got a 10% discount coz I'm International. My aunt Julie would be very proud at my bargaining ways.



And then I saw Wreck-it Ralph again after an amazing lunch (ask me about it and I will give you step by steps of how they made it in front of me omg yuuuum). And this time, I was prepared for the epic soundtrack and also for the tears - had my hanky handy. And it was awesome. Again.

Then I came home and looked at all my pretty new things! Just wondering how to transport them to L.A....

5 comments:

  1. Clearly I need to shop with you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I borrow the shoes? Ooooh sparkly and so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to look at all your new things. You're doing a great job, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear this gorgeous summer dress I bought at Seaworld! It's all different colours and almost looks tie dye and it has different layers and arg so good! Only prob is you can't wear it with a bra and that makes me feel a bit awkward.

      Delete